HOW TO REGISTER ONTO NOMASWAZI ONLINE TO REGISTER/SIGNUP INTO THE ONLINE SCHOOL YOU NEED TO COMPLETE 3 STEPS NAMELY:
1. Register/Create Profile onto the Online School and then;
2. Register into subjects that you wish to do then;
3. Join subject Groups and Subject Forums
FOLLOW STEPS BELOW STEP
1 – REGISTER/SIGN-UP INTO THE ONLINE SCHOOL
1. Go to http://www.nomaswazionline.org.za
2. Click “REGISTER”
3. Enter a username (your name, surname & grade – e.g. Jabu Smith Gr10)
4. Enter your email address
5. Accept Terms & Conditions and Click “SIGN UP”
6. An email will be sent into your inbox containing the link below. Click on the link:
7. You will be directed to the page below containing an auto generated password as below:
8. Enter/type in your own password over the Auto-generated password and click “reset password” as shown below:
9. Your login details are now set! Go back to home page or click as shown below.
10. Enter your username/email address and your unique password that you created to log in
STEP 2 – REGISTER FOR SUBJECTS this will allow you to access content and start studying.
1. Click on subjects you want to study and add into your “CART”
2. Proceed to “CHECK-OUT” where you will either be asked for a Coupon Code OR asked to make payment.
3. Fill in the required information and make sure you click the “ACCEPT CONDITIONS” checkbox
4. Learners currently registered at Nomaswazi High School must enter the coupon code.
5. Learners from other institutions i.e. not registered at any Nomaswazi HS campuses must make payment as specified on the pricing. Please note: Content and lessons are not accessible unless you COMPLETE the Check-Out Process.
STEP 3 – JOIN SUBJECT GROUPS & FORUMS this step allows you to communicate with educators and receive daily/weekly tuition and exercises.
1. on the “HOME PAGE” click on “Groups”
2. Find Groups for your Subjects, e.g. “Maths Group for Educators & Learners”, and click on “REQUEST MEMBERSHIP” Membership will be accepted shortly. Once accepted
3. Click/enter the group and click on “FORUM”
4. Inside Forums find the Subject Forum for your Grade, e.g. “Maths Grade 8”, and “SUBSCRIBE” to that forum